A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Investigating the Immunologic Effects and Safety of 60-day Treatment of the SQ Grass SLIT-tablet in Adult Subjects With Grass Pollen-induced Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Timothy grass pollen allergen extract (Grastek) (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2015 According an ALK-Abello media release, regulatory filing of GRAZAX in Russia is expected in 2015/2016.