A Phase 2, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Dose Levels of rAvPAL-PEG Administered Daily in Subjects With Phenylketonuria
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegvaliase (Primary)
- Indications Phenylketonuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- 24 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2015.