A Phase 2 Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single-dose, Dose-ranging Study of the Efficacy and Safety of MEDI4893, a Human Monoclonal Antibody Against Staphylococcus aureus Alpha Toxin in Mechanically Ventilated Adult Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Suvratoxumab (Primary)
- Indications Pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAATELLITE
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 04 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 23 Nov 2018.
- 04 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 23 Nov 2018.
- 04 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.