A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Impact of a Single Intravenous Dose of MTP-131 (Bendavia) on Skeletal Muscle Function in the Elderly
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Mitochondrial disorders; Musculoskeletal disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOTION
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 01 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Mitochondrial energy production (ATPmax)), as reported by a Stealth BioTherapeutics media release.
- 19 Sep 2016 The data from this trial were presented at the Late Breaker Poster Session of the Heart Failure Society of America Annual Scientific Meeting, as reported by a Stealth BioTherapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History