Comparative Study of the Efficacy of 10.0 mg Dequalinium Chloride (Fluomizin) and 100 mg Clotrimazole (Canesten) for the Treatment of Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dequalinium (Primary) ; Clotrimazole
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medinova
- 14 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2014 New trial record