A Phase III, 24 week, randomized, double blind, double dummy, parallel group study (with an extension to 52 weeks in a subset of subjects) comparing the efficacy, safety and tolerability of the fixed dose triple combination FF/UMEC/VI administered once-daily in the morning via a dry powder inhaler with budesonide/formoterol 400mcg/12mcg administered twice-daily via a reservoir inhaler in subjects with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate/umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FULFIL
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Jul 2019 Results of population pharmacokinetic analysis of pooled data from three studies(NCT02345161, NCT02164513 and NCT02729051) published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 23 May 2018 Results of population pharmacokinetic analysis from NCT02164513, NCT02345161 and NCT02729051 studies presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 15 May 2018 Results (n=74) of a population pharmacokinetic analysis in a subset of patients from this study, published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History