A Pilot Phase IIa, Multicentre, Open, Proof-of-concept Study on the Safety and the Efficacy of Allogeneic Osteoblastic Cells (ALLOB) Implantation in Rescue Interbody Fusion
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Allogeneic osteoblastic cell therapy Bone Therapeutics (Primary) ; Allogeneic osteoblastic cell therapy Bone Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Intervertebral disc degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLOB-RIF1
- Sponsors Bone Therapeutics
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 29 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.