A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study of Nonsteroidal Aromatase Inhibitors (Anastrozole or Letrozole) Plus LY2835219, a CDK4/6 Inhibitor, or Placebo in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative Locoregionally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer With No Prior Systemic Therapy in This Disease Setting
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Letrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MONARCH 3
- Sponsors Eli Lilly and Company; Eli Lilly Japan
- 18 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 12 Jul 2021.
- 18 Dec 2018 According to an Eli Lilly media release, the exploratory pooled post hoc analysis from MONARCH 2 and MONARCH 3 studies were published in npj Breast Cancer.
- 18 Dec 2018 Results of post hoc pooled analyses from MONARCH 2 and MONARCH 3 studies presented in an Eli Lilly media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History