A Phase I Randomized, Observer-Blinded, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of a Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Recombinant Fusion (F) Nanoparticle Vaccine, With or Without Aluminum Adjuvant, in Healthy Subjects 24 to less than 72 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs RSV F protein vaccine-Novavax (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novavax
- 27 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.