A Phase 2, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of Second/Third-Line Treatment With NAB-Paclitaxel (ABI-007) In Combination With Epigenetic Modifying Therapy Of CC-486, Or Immunotherapy of Durvalumab (MEDI4736), Or As Monotherapy In Subjects With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Abound.2L+
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms abound2L
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 16 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 13 Feb 2020 to 31 Oct 2019.
- 19 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2019 to 13 Feb 2020.
- 01 Nov 2018 Results (n=161) published in the Cancer.