A Phase 2, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of Second/Third-Line Treatment With NAB®-Paclitaxel (ABI-007) In Combination With Epigenetic Modifying Therapy Of CC-486, Or Immunotherapy of Durvalumab (MEDI4736), Or As Monotherapy In Subjects With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Abound.2L+
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms abound2L
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 18 Oct 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy of Nab-Paclitaxel + Durvalumab as second/ third-line treatment (n=79) presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 18 Oct 2017 According to results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer, the nabpaclitaxel+ CC-486 arm was discontinued in October 2016 due to demonstrated futility vs nab-paclitaxel monotherapy upon completion of a protocol-specified interim analysis.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results assessing efficacy and safety of nabpaclitaxel+ CC-486 vs nab-paclitaxel as second-line treatment of advanced NSCLC, were presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.