A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center, Parallel Group, Phase 2, Two-Part Adaptive Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of VPI-2690B Injection in Patients With Nephropathy Due to Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs VPI 2690B (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vascular Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Dec 2015 Number of treatment arms changed from 3 to 4, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.