A Phase IIa, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and effects of AZP-531, an Unacylated Ghrelin analog, on food-related behavior in patients with Prader-Willi Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Livoletide (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alize Pharma; Millendo Therapeutics SAS
- 20 Dec 2017 According to an Alize Pharma media release, Alize Pharma SAS was acquired by Millendo Therapeutics and subsequently changed its named to Millendo Therapeutics SAS.
- 18 Jul 2016 According to an Alize Pharma media release, the results from this study will be presented at 55th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology.
- 18 Jul 2016 According to an Alize Pharma media release, the results from this study will be presented at 9th Conference of the International Prader-Willi Syndrome Organization.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History