A Phase 1/2 Safety Study of Intratumorally Administered INT230-6 in Adult Subjects With Advanced Refractory Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs INT 230-6 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Colon cancer; Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Lung cancer; Lymphoma; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms IT01
- Sponsors Intensity Therapeutics
- 27 Feb 2018 According to an Intensity Therapeutics media release, Company has completed the first safety cohort-A. Following the review of all patient data, the Study Steering Committee (SSC) decided to initiate treatment in patients with deep tumors (cohort B1) and to increase the frequency and dose for superficial tumors (cohort E).
- 08 Feb 2018 According to an Intensity Therapeutics media release, the company will discuss an update from this trial during the 20th annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Aug 2020.