Allogeneic Transplantation Using Timed Sequential Busulfan, Cladribine, and Fludarabine Conditioning in Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Cladribine (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Filgrastim; Methotrexate
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 27 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Oct 2019, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.