PlenadrEMA study - Effect of modified-release compared to conventional hydrocortisone on fatigue, measured by Ecological Momentary Assessments; a pilot study to assess feasibility, responsiveness of outcomes and to inform power calculations for future large-scale RCTs
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrocortisone (Primary)
- Indications Adrenal insufficiency; Fatigue
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PlenadrEMA
- 04 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 2 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Oct 2014 New trial record