Open Label Trial of Ranolazine in Myotonia Congenita, Paramyotonia Congenita, & Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Myotonia; Myotonic disorders; Myotonic dystrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jul 2017 Results (n=13) assessing the effect of ranolazine on signs and symptoms of muscle stiffness and myotonia in patients with myotonia congenita, published in the Neurology Journal.
- 26 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.