An Investigator-Initiated Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Ingenol Mebutate 0.05% Gel When Used After Cryotherapy in the Treatment of Hypertrophic Actinic Keratoses (AK) on Dorsal Hands
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.