A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Dose-Response Profile of A-101 Topical Solution in Subjects With Seborrheic Keratosis of the Face
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrogen peroxide (Primary)
- Indications Seborrhoeic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aclaris Therapeutics
- 19 Sep 2017 According to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release, data have been published in the journal Dermatologic Surgery.
- 19 Sep 2017 Results presented in a Aclaris Therapeutics Media Release.
- 17 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on the results published in Aclaris Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History