A Phase 1a/1b Dose Escalation and Expansion Trial of TTI-621, a Novel Biologic Targeting CD47, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies and Selected Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs TTI 621 (Primary) ; Nivolumab; Rituximab
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; B-cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Trillium Therapeutics Inc
- 22 Oct 2019 According to Trillium Therapeutics media release, The 0.7 mg/kg dose cohort in this study has been completed and enrollment in the 1.0 mg/kg cohort is beginning.
- 10 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 10 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Jun 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History