Phase 1b/2 Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of Safety and Immunogenicity of VAX2012Q: A Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Adults Age 65-75 Years
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs VAX 2012Q (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors VaxInnate
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Mar 2015 Treatment arms changed from 5 to 4 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.