A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Phase IIa Clinical Study to Evaluate Safety and to Explore Efficacy of N-Rephasin® SAL200, in Patients With Persistent Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tonabacase (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors iNtRON Biotechnology
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 06 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jan 2020.