A Phase 2 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 3-Period Crossover Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Recombinant Human C1 Inhibitor in the Prophylaxis of Angioedema Attacks in Patients With Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Conestat alfa (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharming Group NV
- 29 Mar 2019 According to a Pharming Group NV media release, the additional data requested by the FDA for the review of Ruconest BLA will be gathered as part of the new acute and prophylaxis studies of ruconest in other forms of delivery (intramuscular, subcutaneous and intradermal routes of administration) designed to increase convenience for patients.
- 18 Sep 2018 According to a Pharming Group NV media release, the U.S. FDA has issued a Complete response letter to the company regarding the sBLA for RUCONEST to expand the current indication to include prophylaxis in patients with hereditary angioedema (HAE). Based on their review, the FDA has requested an additional clinical trial to further evaluate the effectiveness of RUCONEST in HAE prophylaxis. The company is working with the FDA to generate additional clinical data required for approval.
- 16 Jan 2018 According to a Pharming Group media release, based on the data from this and another trial (CT profile 700248808), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for review supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for RUCONEST [Recombinant Human C1 Esterase Inhibitor/ conestat alfa] for routine prophylaxis to prevent attacks in adult and adolescent patients with hereditary angioedema (HAE). The FDA has set an action date of September 21, 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History