A Randomized (Part B), Open-label (Part A) or Double-blind (Part B), Active-controlled (Part B) Phase I/IIa Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of GC3106 (Quadrivalent Cell-culture Based Influenza Vaccine)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GC 3106A (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GC Pharma; Green Cross
- 02 Jan 2018 According to a GC Pharma media release, Green Cross Corporation rebrands itself to GC Pharma.
- 04 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Oct 2014 New trial record