Open-label, Randomised, Two-way Crossover Study to Assess the Effect of Once Daily Itraconazole on the Pharmacokinetics of BI 409306 After a Single Oral Dose in Healthy Male Volunteers Genotyped as Poor and Extensive Metabolizers of CYP2C19
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary) ; Itraconazole
- Indications Psychiatric disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 23 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.