A Phase 2, Open-Label, Multicenter, Multi-cohort Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir Fixed Dose Combination +/-Ribavirin Adolescents and Children With Chronic HCV-Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 20 Jun 2019 Results (n=34) assessing efficacy and tolerability of Ledipasvir-sofosbuvir in 3 to <6 years old patients with chronic hepatitis C infection, published in the Hepatology.
- 13 Nov 2018 Results (n=34) assessing the safety and efficacy of treatment with LDV/SOF FDC in HCV- infected children 3 to <6 years old, presented at The Liver Meeting 2018: 69th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 31 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History