A Phase 1/2 Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Urelumab Administered in Combination With Nivolumab in Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors and B-cell Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Urelumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 08 May 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 29 Apr 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Dec 2018 to 27 Jun 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History