A Randomised, Multicentre, Open Label, Phase II study of Prophylactic Octreotide to Prevent or Reduce the Frequency and Severity of Diarrhoea in Subjects Receiving Lapatinib with Capecitabine for the Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Lapatinib
- Indications Diarrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, due to futility by the Data monitoring committee (DMC) in September 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History