A Randomised, Multicentre, Open Label, Phase II study of Prophylactic Octreotide to Prevent or Reduce the Frequency and Severity of Diarrhoea in Subjects Receiving Lapatinib with Capecitabine for the Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Lapatinib
- Indications Diarrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 02 May 2019 This trial has been completed in France. (global end date: 19 Oct 2019)
- 28 Mar 2019 This trial has been completed in UK - MHRA according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, due to futility by the Data monitoring committee (DMC) in September 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History