Open Label Squalamine Lactate Ophthalmic Solution for the Treatment of Macular Edema Secondary to Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO) and Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (CRVO)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Squalamine (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Retinal oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ohr Pharmaceutical
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2015 According to Ohr Pharmaceuticals media release, at week 38, the mean gain in visual acuity from baseline for patients randomized (at week 10) to treatment with OHR-102 + Lucentis PRN was +27.8 letters compared with +23.3 for patients randomized to treatment with Lucentis plus PRN alone (control group), a clinically meaningful difference of +4.5 letters.
- 13 Jul 2015 According to Ohr Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial has been presented at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS).