A Phase I Randomized Study in Healthy Adults to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of Priming With an Inactivated A/H7N9 Influenza Virus Vaccine With or Without MF59 Adjuvant Followed by Live Attenuated A/H7N9 Influenza Virus Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus H7N9 vaccines (Primary) ; MEDI 9287 (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H7N9 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 08 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 23 Oct 2018.
- 25 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 23 Oct 2018.