Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Rising Doses of BI 1181181 Given Orally q.d. for 10 Days in Young Healthy Male and Elderly Healthy Male/Female Volunteers (Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Within Dose Groups Phase I Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1181181 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, based on a Vitae Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as reported in a Vitae Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.