The Effect of Multiple Doses of BI 187004 on the Single Dose Pharmacokinetics of Cytochrome P450 Substrates (Caffeine, Warfarin, Omeprazole, Metoprolol and Midazolam) and a P-glycoprotein Substrate (Digoxin) Administered Orally in an Open-label, One-sequence Trial in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI 187004 CL (Primary) ; Caffeine; Digoxin; Metoprolol; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Warfarin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 22 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.