A Phase 2, Open-label, Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Evaluate the Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, and Safety of Arhalofenate in Combination With Febuxostat for the Treatment of Hyperuricemia in Patients With Gout
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Arhalofenate (Primary) ; Colchicine; Febuxostat
- Indications Gout; Hyperuricaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CymaBay Therapeutics
- 15 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint (Proportion of patients achieving a target sUA 4.0 on Day 29 after treatment with arhalofenate 800 mg and febuxostat 80 mg) has been met as per results published in The Journal of Rheumatology.
- 15 Dec 2016 Results published in The Journal of Rheumatology
- 05 Nov 2015 Results published in a CymaBay Therapeutics media release.