Pediatric Crohn's Disease AdalImumab Level-based Optimization Treatment (PAILOT) Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Corticosteroids
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAILOT
- 10 Jun 2019 Primary endpoint (Corticosteroids free complete clinical remission, on ADA) has been met, according to results published in the Gastroenterology.
- 10 Jun 2019 Results assessing correlation between proactive drug monitoring and higher rates of clinical remission in paediatric patients with Crohn's disease published in the Gastroenterology.
- 11 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.