An Open Label, randomIzed Controlled Prospective Multicenter Two Arm Phase IV Trial to Determine Patient Preference for Everolimus in Combination With Exemestane or Capecitabine in Combination With Bevacizumab for Advanced (Inoperable or Metastatic) HER2-negative Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPROVE
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 30 Sep 2017.