A Phase II Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Radium-223 Dichloride Versus Placebo When Administered to Metastatic HER2 Negative Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer Subjects With Bone Metastases Treated With Hormonal Treatment Background Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Bone metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 04 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 26 Jul 2019 to 13 Aug 2019.
- 05 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Jul 2019 to 13 Aug 2019.