A Phase II Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Radium-223 Dichloride Versus Placebo When Administered to Metastatic HER2 Negative Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer Subjects With Bone Metastases Treated With Hormonal Treatment Background Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 08 Mar 2018 The study has been suspended in Poland.
- 21 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Aug 2019 to 15 Aug 2018.