A Phase IB/II Study Evaluating The Safety, Tolerability and Anti-Tumor Activity of Polatuzumab Vedotin (DCDS4501A) in Combination With Rituximab (R) or Obinutuzumab (G) Plus Bendamustine (B) in Relapsed or Refractory Follicular or Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Polatuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Obinutuzumab; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 11 Jul 2021 to 12 Jul 2021.
- 02 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 224 to 250.
- 02 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jun 2019 to 11 Jul 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History