A Phase 3 Randomized, Placebo-controlled Double-blind Study of JNJ-56021927 in Combination With Abiraterone Acetate and Prednisone Versus Abiraterone Acetate and Prednisone in Subjects With Chemotherapy-naive Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Apalutamide (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aragon Pharmaceuticals; Janssen Research & Development
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Aug 2021.
- 26 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Dec 2018.