A Phase II Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Radium-223 Dichloride in Combination With Exemestane and Everolimus Versus Placebo in Combination With Exemestane and Everolimus When Administered to Metastatic HER2 Negative Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer Subjects With Bone Metastases
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Everolimus; Exemestane
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Bone metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 27 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2019 to 30 Mar 2020.
- 27 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Dec 2019 to 30 Mar 2020.
- 02 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Aug 2019 to 30 Dec 2019.