A Phase 2 Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacodynamics of RTA 408 in the Treatment of Mitochondrial Myopathy (MOTOR)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Omaveloxolone (Primary)
- Indications Mitochondrial myopathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOTOR
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Mar 2018 Top-line data from the dose-escalation cohorts (n = 53) presented in a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 03 Mar 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this first part of this trial are expected in the second half of 2017.