A Phase 2 Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacodynamics of RTA 408 in the Treatment of Friedreich's Ataxia (MOXIe)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Omaveloxolone (Primary)
- Indications Friedreich's ataxia
- Focus Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOXIe
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Oct 2019 Results presented in a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Oct 2019 Primary endpoint (Measure the change in the modified Friedreichs ataxia rating scale (FARS)) has been met, according to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History