An Open-label, Multicenter, Dose-escalation, Phase 1b/2 Study of the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacokinetics of RTA 408 in Combination With Ipilimumab or Nivolumab in the Treatment of Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Omaveloxolone (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVEAL
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Dec 2017 Interim result from phase 1b portion of the this trial presented in a Reata Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History