Neoadjuvant Nivolumab, or Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab, in Resectable Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Apr 2018 Results assessing the safety and feasibility of preoperative administration nivolumab +/- ipilimumab in patients with high-risk resectable NSCLC, were published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 16 Apr 2018 According to a Stand Up To Cancer Media Release, Patrick Forde led the study and served as co-principal investigator of the clinical trial along with Jamie Chaft of Memorial Sloan Kettering.
- 16 Apr 2018 According to a Stand Up To Cancer Media Release, results simultaneously published online in the New England Journal of Medicine.