An Exploratory Pilot Study of Nab-paclitaxel Based Induction Chemotherapy Followed by Response-Stratified Locoregional Therapy for Patients With Stage III and IV HPV-Related Oropharyngeal Cancer - the OPTIMA HPV Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Hydroxycarbamide
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMA
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 13 Feb 2018 Results published in the American Society for Radiation Oncology media release.