An Open-Label, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Anti Viral Activity of Brincidofovir (BCV, CMX001) for Ebola Virus Disease
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chimerix
- 01 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jan 2015 According to Chimerix media release, company announced after discussing with US FDA, to cease further participation of all current and future trials of brincidofovir for ebola virus disease.
- 16 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to European Clinical Trials Database record.