A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Effect of Itraconazole, a Strong CYP3A Inhibitor, on the Pharmacokinetics of Alisertib (MLN8237) in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Relapsed/Refractory Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; Itraconazole
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 16 Aug 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Aug 2017 Results investigating the effect of gastric acid reducing agents and strong inducers/inhibitors of CYP3A4 on the pharmacokinetics of alisertib published in the Investigational New Drugs
- 12 Mar 2016 Interim results (n = 20) presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.