A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the effect of a TNFα antibody, certolizumab pergol (Cimzia), on microglial activation in amyloid PET positive patients with mild cognitive impairment due to AD-Intermediate likelihood (INMiND-01)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INMiND
- 24 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 10 Jul 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 46 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 14 Oct 2014 New trial record