A Phase I Study of MEDI4736 (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Tremelimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody) in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Anal cancer; Bladder cancer; Cervical cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 27 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 9 Sep 2019 to 29 Jan 2020.
- 27 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Sep 2019 to 29 Jan 2020.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results assessing molecular circulating tumor DNA response to identify long-term survival from NCT01693562, NCT02087423 and NCT02261220 trials presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology